Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

So Thats That!

well thats that then. i handed in my portfollio on tuesday for final marking before it goes off for verification.

i have been waiting for this moment for 2 years planning how i will spend my time from now on, thinking of all the things i have put on hold because i had to do 'coursework' and here i am sitting on the computer still thinking about the flipping NVQ!!! i think i have forgotten how to anything other than the NVQ is there life after nvq or am i doomed to breaking everything down into PC's and KUS?

oh well maybe i need to start another one!

:oxD:(

Guest Wolfie

Well done! :o It's a funny feeling when you come to the end of something that has taken up so much of your time and energy isn't it - almost an anti-climax?

How about drawing up a set of PCs for the rest of the family, for housework(Ugghh!), or anything else that you could set standards for??!!!!! That would be REALLY sad I know! xD

thats exactly what it is an anti-climax!

the standards for housework sounds a good idea don't think the hubby and kids would agree though!! they will just be glad i have time for it now!

well thats that then. i handed in my portfollio on tuesday for final marking before it goes off for verification.

i have been waiting for this moment for 2 years planning how i will spend my time from now on, thinking of all the things i have put on hold because i had to do 'coursework' and here i am sitting on the computer still thinking about the flipping NVQ!!! i think i have forgotten how to anything other than the NVQ is there life after nvq or am i doomed to breaking everything down into PC's and KUS?

oh well maybe i need to start another one!

:oxD:(

Well frankly you might as well be talking another language to me I'm afraid (don't understand about NVQ-speak! - but many congratulations on finishing. What an achievement - now you just need to take some time to take stock and think about what you'd like to do next. Whether that's to drink a nice glass of something cool, read a book just for pleasure or listen to some music for a very, very long time before throwing yourself back into the world of study...

Maz

thanks

well im not sure about going back into the world of study again.... i have a job for september as a 1:1 TA for a child with cerebral palsy and a child with a reactive behaviour disorder. i thought i'd start with a nice easy job!! you know ease myself into the world of work !!

i wold like to take the opportunity to say thanks to everyone who has posted a message and the replies it was my lifeline the last few months so as the kids at my school say give yourselves a pat on the back and a silent cheer ( thats for the teachers sake!!)

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)