Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Roll On Friday

did our annaul boat trip today.. :o what a wash out supposed to do a lovely river trip followed by picnic in the park............................ :( boat trip went ahead with plastic curtains down poor kiddies couldnt see a thing.. ;) then parents took them home in terrential rain.... :(

oh well .................................

teddy bears picnic tomorrow :( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: xD

Guest Wolfie

Our sports day should have been today.....cancelled - a boat race would have been more appropriate! :o

I'm amazed hali, its been a lovely day where I've been and not a million miles from you either!

That's interesting... were you in shouting distance??

We've planned a low key end of term - the previous owner is having a coffee morning tomorrow to raise some money for the nursery, and we're going to the pub with the children and parents after the session on Thursday. Both require no planning on my part but fine, sunny weather would be nice!

Roll on Friday? That's our tidy up day Hali! What will you be doing...

Maz

We were really lucky and managed to go ahead with our sports day yesterday (it was dry and bright here). However we do have an end of term outdoor concert planned for Friday afternoon, fingers crossed the rain will have stopped again!! :o

Did our trip last Tuesday and apart from some very dark clouds occasionally and 2 drops of rain we managed to get away with the weather. had our presentation today and it went well except for the odd sour comment from a mother of a child that we have done our utmost never to make him feel "special" have always treated him the same as much as was possible to be accused after 2 years that we have segregated him. All unfortunate as if she had left him where he was sitting happily on her lap watching he would have been fine, but no she had to push him in amongst all the other children which he didn't like then proceeds to make him stay so he was infront of all the other parents and children screaming at the top of his voice. still I know she is very scared of what his future holds, and do feel very sorry for her as I don't think its going to go as she would like. Thank god for Friday

Guest MaryEMac

We have cancelled our sports day twice so have given up on that idea. Had the end of term service in church on Monday which was horrendous. It was the first time that I have had to sit at the front with the children and gently encourage xD a child to sit still. As it was, she ended up behind the altar, another one was in the pulpit and yet another was running between us and her mum. I actually managed to keep my cool, mainly because of the several camcorders being used :o . When we got to the prayers, I had a separate one of my own, "please God give me the strength to turn up for work in September".

Friday we are having a fancy dress session with a party which we can have inside or out. Happy holidays everyone.

Mary

Today we had our graduation concert. The children sang some new songs and it finished by each leaver singing a solo /duet ranging from a song from High School Musical to a Thomas song that we had never heard of plus all the old favourites.All children seemed to enjoy it. I had the two year olds sitting next me one little girl was a bit fidgetty so her Dad, came to front of the stage, lifted her down and let her run shouting and screaming until one of the parents asked him to take her outside :o Some children do have strange parents.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)