Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm Back.....

beth1

Hi I have come back from my lovely 2 weeks holiday in Kefalina, Greece, I feel soo relaxed I could just fall asleep. :rolleyes: The weather was fanstasic mid 30's sunny with the odd cloud floating by. :wacko:

This is a quick lowdown on my holiday: :(

First few days spent by the pool reading books.

then for 4 days using a car went all over the island, Argostoli the capital-saw some careta-careatas (tirtles), down to Skarla for a boat trip almost end up in Zante before we came back, went to another town before visiting Xi (thi) beach.

We went to see some other islands nearby including Arotstole Onnaisis's (sp) island from a short distance.

Followed by 3 more days spent by the pool including taking a phone call to be invitied to an interview on Monday in a nearby school! :(:(

Ah and not to forget I fell on Thursday afternoon ouch that hurt, my knee was bent under my body. :o Plus read 6 books in less than 2 weeks. :unsure:

Got back this afternoon to a rainy Manchester and it will possible take me all week to catch up on posts. xD Plus some photos to follow. xD

Beth

Sounds like you had a good break - the chance to catch up on some reading is something i am looking forward too to plus a recharge of the bateries - only 5 more working days before it can begin!!!

Good luck with the interview on monday.

Guest Wolfie

My husband and I spent a wonderful afternoon in what is apparently (according to the sign outside) the biggest and highest discount bookshop in the country - just outside Buxton, Derbyshire - collecting together a huge pile of books for our holiday read. It was a lovely relaxing way to spend a Saturday afternoon! :o