Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Threshold Application

Hi everyone.

This is the first time I have posted on here, although I use the site all the time - so thank you everyone for your useful advice on here.

Just a little favour - I am in the process of filling in my threshold application (school closed today due to floods). It is quite daunting. I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to share their application, or some ideas with me.

Thank you. :o

I just wanted to welcome you in jellibelli, and hope you soon find your feet.

Its a while since I did my threshold a few years ago, but from what I did (although it may well have changed by now), I made main bullet points for each section, (no more than was the advice I was given) and then collected relevant evidence (much as you do with performance management). Im not sure which standards are in current use, whether or not the new ones have found their way into the performance management system yet but if there are particular ones that you need help with, come back and ask again?

Since this subject does come up from time to time, would guidance on this be of any help to anyone?

Thank you Mundia.

After completing reports and looking at the many pages of the application form - it all became a bit overwhelming. I think bullet points would be a good way to go. Thank you! I don't think the process is supposed to be easy and so any guidance that anyone could offer would be useful.

Thanks again.

Hello, sorry I must have missed your original post- if you PM me with your e-mail (don't post your e-mail on the site) I will send you a copy of my form. I did it this year and it has gone through. :o

Is there any chance I could have a look at yours have been trying to fill mine in for the last 2 weeks and my head says she is not allowed to help and no-one else has done one for years, am I right in thinking that I only have to provide the evidence if she asks for it, as she jokingly said would I be bringing it in a wheelbarrow!

Hi, is there any chance I could have a look. I'm the youngest member of staff and everybody else did theirs years ago. Sorry to bother you. Thank JO :o

• 11 months later...

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but please could i have a copy also? Would be very, very grateful. Am aiming to get mines in before we finish for summer but don't think i'll have time as every time i look at it I hit a blank. Hope this is ok and i've not asked too late for you to get this

Thanks

Moo

Guest budgie1

Fairynough,

you are in great demand! Would it be possible for me to have a copy of your form as I have put off going through the threshold for 9 years and feel I cant leave it any longer (petrol and alchol prices having gone through the roof!) I have started to fill it in but some areas look a bit empty. Honestly, the things we do for money! :(:oxD

Could I have a copy please. Have left a PM with email

Thanks so much, have been struggling for ages.

Sue Jane

Guest heleng

I am in the process of completing mine. Can I ask do we actually have to collect the evidence together or is it only if the head asks to see it? Really want to get it out of the way ASAP, lots of other things to think about :o

• 1 month later...

I've spent the hols trying to get to grips with the form and have no idea if I'm on the right lines. The TES site is down until it's relaunched next week so I'm very keen for any help anyone can give - would it be possible for me to see a copy of a (successfully) completed form perhaps?

hi Mary and welcome.

Im afraid I cant help you with the threshold form, too long ago since I did mine and its actually quite quiet here at the moment as its the holidays.

Hopefully someone else will respond soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)