Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

changing planning

Morning everyone!

Recently my nursery have started to plan for the individual child! It's going really well, everyone likes it, but my quality manager feels we need an overall focused activity plan for each room. I am trying to steer them away from so much paperwork as I want to plan 'In the moment' eventually. My question I suppose is does anybody else plan this way and can offer me any advice? We have enough paperwork to do already :mellow: Thank you!

It can be a little scary when you change things! If everyone is loving it and it's working well progress/next steps wise then I would ask what a focused activity would be for? If you're planning for individual children using their interests then what more do you need? You could have an adult led activity happening in your room that children can take part in if they choose to that is used for next steps for those for whom it applies. This removes the need For excess paperwork merely being used as evidence for next steps?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)