Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

All Done!

I haven't been around for a while as life all got a bit hectic!

I have just had and passed my final teaching assessment, handed in all my assignments and portfolio and passed my QTS tests. I am just awaiting the certificate. xD

I was lucky enough to get a job back in May, teaching reception from September.

For all those who are contemplating teaching it can be done although it has been hard, but four years ago I was working as a nursery nurse in a early years class and wondering where now? I went the Foundation Degree, BA (hons) top up route with a little GCSE maths on the side (it took me 3 attemopts at getting the c grade!) then the GTP. However I have still managed to remain on speaking terms with my husband and children and still have friends! Although the house has looked quite dusty at times :o

I am looking forward to the rest of this term just teaching without all that other stuff and I have just read a fiction book in term time!!

Thank you to all ogf you who whether knowingly (with my dissertation) or not (through various posts) have been a source of knowledge and support!

Looking forward to being more active within the forum....

Well done Sharon! Hope you are looking forward to starting in Reception in September, I've got Reception again next year so I'm really happy too

:o

Well done Sharon! Great news about the job. Give yourself a little break before your begin preparations for September.

Guest Wolfie

Many many congratulations from me too......enjoy the summer (if it EVER stops raining!!) :o

Edited by Wolfie

Well done Sharon, I too have just finished my degree and I was most impressed that your house was only a little "dusty" - mine was a complete and utter tip. What excuse do we have now because I cannot be bothered now to be an Anthea Turner, personally I think she ought to get a life but I suppose she is getting paid trillions more than we are!!! Well done, I know how you are feeling and how proud you must feel on what you have acheived. Enjoy......

Nikki

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)