Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Seaside

Hi to you all. I am new to this as a new member. I have tried to post previously to ask for help but am not quite sure if i am doing it right as I haven't had any replies and cannot find my postings.

I am covering seaside thie term and wondered if anyone had any planning they could share with me to give me some ideas. This is my first year of teaching although i was a teaching assistant previously. I would be grateful of any help and guidance not only on this but also about using this forum as I don't seem to be gettign very far with eit.

Many thanks Joanie

Hi Joanie and welcome, we do not usually ignore our members so very sorry if somehow your posts have been over looked.

Nothing wrong with that post either so well done. Please dont be discouraged. If you go into the lounge and have a play with all the buttons on the top of the panel you will be able to experiment with what they do should you wish without any objections!

However, the only other tip I can think of is that match your post as closely as you can to the appropriate area of the forum as a mislaid post can be overlooked although the moderators do try and cover everything we are busy people too!

As far as your seaside post goes, is there any chance that you could visit the seaside as first hand experience always goes down well? Otherwise you may find it helps to split your topic into different areas, perhaps sand and water, seaside holidays in the past --different clothes etc and a bit about sun safety would be good!

Smiley has given you a link to some other topics, so hope you will find some more help there.

Good luck and have fun.

Hi Joanie! I'm doing 'holidays' in August and intend to make passports for each child then look at different places we might want to go on holiday. Once we've decided on locations, we'll think about what happens in that country - food, drink, housing, national costume, people etc etcv

Got loads of info from files - Sarahx

Hi Joanie,

If you are unsure at any time then please ask away. It really doesn't matter if you 'get it wrong' as there is always someone around who will happily help out. xD If you have a particular query then it is probably better to start your own thread, as you have done here, unless it relates directly to someone else's thread in which case you can just stick it in with theirs! You can find your most recent posts and threads by visiting your own profile, if you have forgotten where they are. The forum can be quite confusing initially but once you have got used to moving around between the different areas it is very useful! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)