Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Med Planning

Hi you guys,

This is my first post so I hope I get it right!

Please can any one help? I need some ideas or examples of med. term planning for journeys, celebrations (Term 1) and opposites. I know it is a bit cheeky but I'm in real trouble here. Needed by Friday for Head and Assessment visitor. I' up to my eyes with reports, e-profiles and getting ready for the visitor. Putting on a brave face but secretly scared witless!!

Please help if you can

Thanks

Sue Jane

Guest tinkerbell

Welcome

have you looked in the RESOURCES? could be something there? I think NorfolkLEA early years palnning does one on celebrations.

Tinkerbellx

If you go to the Norfolk esinet website then follow the curriculum links to FS planning they have planning long and medium for the topic Out and About which is transport oriented! also good because it's summer term oriented! Hope this helps!

Just reread your post and realise you want for term 1....whoops! the above website also has a topic for celebrations in for the 2nd half of Aut term!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)