Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Back To The Under Two's

Well i was told by the nursery manager I am goinmg to be going back to our baby room to help them sort the room out :o . This was just meant to be for a month however i was told by a member of staff a new room leader will be going in to the preschool room instead :( .

Although i am annoyed that i was not told about the permenant changes and the bad timing of the move because my children are all due to go to school and i won't get to spend time with them before hand :( i have not worked in a baby room for two years! I think i am going to be really bored because i love a change which of course i get with my 3-5 children.

My point for posting was that i was wondering if any one had advice of activities they do with their children at this age or any tips and advice. xD

Oh bless know exactly how you feel although I love the babies I have always enjoyed the challenge and interaction with the older children. I am sure someone will come along with lots of activities for under two's but I have always found the holistic activities a good start, treasure baskets, feely boxes and the good old fashioned jelly and gllop (obviously well supervised and allergy checked) have you discussed with your manager your feelings I know myself I try to always take my staff feelings in to account as staff perform better in areas that they have an infinity to and she may be able to redeploy staff so everyone is happ. Good Luck. Shelley

well the problem is i thought i was only down their for a month but i have been told by other staff since that the manager has told them it is a permenant thing. She has told one of the managers below me she can't keeep every one hapy and a new baseroom manager is starting who has preschool experience and not babies so i am not sure i have much choice. I will be speaking to the manager tomorrow to see what she says, so i willlet you know.

x x x x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)