Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs & Operational Plan

This next half term we will be updating some of our Policies and Procedures and following Debs post yesterday re: having the Operational Plan under the headings of the 5 Outcomes - I was just wondering how this all fits in with the new EYFS. What I don't want to do is sort it all out under a new format if it is likely to have to change with the introduction of the EYFS. Can anyone tell me where it mentions the Operational plan in the EYFS pack? Does it mention it? I can't find it - but that could be me looking in the wrong place. :o

Any tips?

Good question myhenroxanne! Hadn't thought of that......... just off to check my EYFS document (now where did I put it?)

Why is it we have to do all this in our holidays?!

Guest toddleo

Totally cool Sarah, thanks for that, where did it come from in the first place, did it form part of the EYFS pack?

Totally cool Sarah, thanks for that, where did it come from in the first place, did it form part of the EYFS pack?

Sorry toddleo, no idea where i found it - just something I happened upon while browsing the www!! Just glad it helps Sarahx :oxD:(

THANKS FOR THAT SARAH, COULD YOU PUT IT INTO THE RESOURCE LIBRARY, I'M SURE MANY MORE PEOPLE WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL .

PEGGY

Thank you Sarah, I feel a lot happier embarking on the major task of re-organising things under the 5 outcome headings. Well done for finding that.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)