Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

High Visability Vests

Does anyone know where you can buy high visability vests for young children. The children we have are 2 half years to rising fives.

We have lots of visits planned for next half term and I thought it would be a good idea if all of the children had their own vest. But where do you get them from and how much are they.

I found that this company were great and the best price:~ www.suppliesforindustry.co.uk think they were priced at about £1.35 each!!! ours are a great fit for chidren aged two and half up to four years old. The postive comments we recive when out are great, also in indoor play areas you can spot them quickly. We had our brought for us and printed on the back with our playgroup name and our supporters company name.

Thanks Lesley. I have ordered 26 vests and it only cost me £35 plus postage.

How cheap is that for keeping children safe.

Better still they should be with me tomorrow!!!

Forgot to say, I also ordered adult vests and they only cost £1.25 each + VAT

No problem with ordering. They will put them in the post today with an invoice. Its so nice when people trust you and you don't have to pay up front for everything!

Ikea have them in the new family section i got some a couple of months ago for our pre-school children

Sorry missed the above post 'great minds'

Edited by Guest

we got ours from ikea too. They were much cheaper than the £3.00 as said in an ealier post. I think around £1.70 for the 3-5 ones and slightly more for the older ones. Not as cheap as yours Lesley... we'll be getting anymore from your company thanks for that

I don't know how we happened upon them but we got 30 given free through Warburtons (the bread people) Dont know if they are still doing it but think they may have had something to do with the walking buses? Might be worth a search around if they are doing anymore freebies??????

Sarah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)