Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Written Questions - A1

Hi, can anyone help me please? I am doing the A1 assessors award and answering some written questions, I have answered all of them except one and my mind has gone blank!!!!

How can you update your skills and experience?

I thought I had answered this but was told my answer was really more relevent to another question!!!!

:o

:o Well, as part of this award to become a qualified assessor for NVQ children's care, learning and development (level 2 & 3) I have to answer some written questions set for me by my co-ordinator.

the question being : How can you update your skills and experiences? (so this question is being aimed at me!) I'm guessing it means I continue to develop my knowledge of the standards etc so I'm up to date with all the latest information, attend any training sessions that could be relevent. This also applies in my role as a supervisor. ?????

What do you think?

mrsb xD

Have a look at the NVQ Code of Practice at the Assessors section and look at what it says there. Then marry that to how you think what you do for CPD matches to keep up to date with the standards. You could also look at the occupational competence section for the award you are assessing. Don't write too much.

Best of luck.

Also attending Standardisation meetings with training provider and other assessors is a way to ensure best practice when assessing.

Neve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)