Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Travel Agents

Hi

We did this last term. If you go into travel agents and ask for old brochures they should also give you lots of posters that they have up , theses are blank and you can fill them in. We also made up a couple of airoplanes out of big boxes and had tickets to give out to go on the plane. Also had the usual phone keyboard paper pens etc

We did travel one year and had a travel agents. We also turned our phone box into a rocket and the children could go and buy holidays to the moon from the travel agent! We had a poster up about holidays on the moon, which the children made, and had tickets etc.

Something I will be asking staff and parents to do is save their train, plane and boat tickets for us for the future.

Linda

I did this topic when i was a nanny. I went to the travel agents and got lots of brochures and also the tourist information center. The children set up an office in their play room and made things for the travel agents, they also cut bits of paper up to use as tickets.

I ask the children to find photos of their holidays and days out to stick on the wall. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)