Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fantastic Website For Information

I have just found this website and had to share it straight away.

Use the search bar to search for e.g. sand, water, playdough, blocks, whatever you can think of in nursery, and it comes up with information presented in a really lovely way for sharing with staff, parents etc...

There are printable pages for parents to use at home too.

Does anyone else have a really great site for things like this? Except this forum which is of course the best!!!!!

Ali. x

oops, forgot to post the site address, :o

http://betterkidcare.psu.edu/ Click here

Edited by alis2son

Thank god for firefox add ons, i decided that no-one should be looking at the screen for as long as i had to see what was there, so i downloaded the whole site xD would have took me hours, but the downemall addon let me tick the boxes of the ones i wanted and queue them up to download them, i set them all up and went to make the tea while it downlaoded everything on its own, into their own files and everything.

Ill be using these for staff training, i especially like the assignments which if shortened will make a good post review task to iron our any problems too. :o

You're right that is a fantastic website - I've just been printing things out to share with parents and also to use for my OU assignment!! Thank you! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)