Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Have You Ever...

alis2son

Have you ever had a day where you just feel completely lost?

Ive got so many little projects on the go, and i dont know where to begin, and cant find the energy or the motivation to get on with them. This weekend ive just felt like catching up on favourite tv progs and films and chilling out, and i figured that i deserve the break, but i keep getting this little lost feeling inside.

I dont feel particularly down, and when i look at few posts on here, i actually feel quite lucky, maybe a little overwhelmed. :o

Hi

you are definately not on your own just recently i have been feeling lost most days (Lol) I sometimes feel that coming on this site and typing a message on how you feel can make all the difference. It helps to have so many wise and wonderful people on here!!! Can even make me more motivated to complete get on with my assignment!!

Yes I am with you there also, I have one more 2000 word reflective report to do by Thursday. I have started this a few times and now I haven't a clue what to do. I am now at the point I want to give up this module is only worth 10 credits. I feel as if we didn't get very good guidance on completing our reflective jurnal until it was too late, to the point I haven't got a clue where to start or how to write it down. All the other modules this year I have managed to compete with ease. I am petified of what the level 5 assessments are like.

I just want to quit as I feel that it is becoming a waste of time trying to get a new qualification. I feel that no one wants to employ me as a nursery nurse esipecally when I am nearly 2/3 level 4 qualified.

Beth

Yes I have been feeling like that for a few weeks now overwhelemed is how I feel. I have taken a total break from everything for about 5 days now, but I am still not ready to go back!

Better think about it soon though

Chin up

Coo, thank goodness its not just me! Feel as though I am swimming against the tide at the moment. This job just gets bigger and bigger but the hours in the day don't grow proportionally! Its easy to feel overwhelmed isn't it? I am so looking forward to half term. Can't imagine what its like for those of you in Full day care....

Hang on in there everyone and keep posting!

Yep, often feel overwhelmed trying to cope with everything, own children, husband, home, work, colleagues, studying. Good job enjoy working with the children! Thank goodness for this site. Good idea to have a rest from it all to recharge batteries, why we think we are super human I don't know. Why Ofsted think we should do all the work we do on the pay we do I don't know.

Yes, count me in too, have two assignments and a presentation to do - haven't done a thing this weekend! (well apart from attend a fun ride on the horses, :( showjumping with the children, walked the dogs, :( looked after everyone etc etc etc) :oxD

I think it may be the end of the school year looming, you just know you are going to be so busy and you get that sense of dread and 'how are you ever going to manage it all' feeling.

I am glad you posted this thread so that we can all feel sorry for each other, and then we may find the energy to get on with it all.

Virtual sympathy and empathy all round!!

Its always nice to know that we are not on our own and that there is somewhere we can come and have our say about feeling crap.

I feel a little better this morning, im in work and havent got a lot done, but the other manager came in and said that i'd done a fair bit this morning, i guess my goals are a bit high for myself sometimes. I was pleased but even then i thought...i could have done more.

Found myself a positive signature for my posts, and if i can do that then its one more thing ive acheived this morning.

Thanks everyone Virtual group hugs and pats on the back all round, as we all know that the only way we can feel like this is that we all do so much on a regular basis when we stop we wonder how we manage it all!! :o