Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Maternity Policy & Procedure

Does anyone have a Maternity p&p they would be willing to share or to tell me what maternity benefits they have received from their employers. I'm interested in what private day nurseries are currently offering to employees above and beyond the basic maternity entitlement.

Should I include maternity with my Equal Opportunities?

Thanks in anticipation

Sam

I'm sorry, I don't have an answer for you but just wanted to comment on the time you posted this. :o What on earth were you doing up at that time thinking about policies! xD:(

Hi

I have a full maternity handbook policy and risk assessment which I thought i had on my memory stick but must be at work i will try and remember on Monday to uload it to the rescources library. Shelley

That would be great if you get the chance Shelley - thanks.

I've just taken over the job of Manager at a new nursery and I find myself waking up at very odd times at night with thoughts of the nursery running through my mind :o Once I'm awake I might as well make good use of the time xD It's not doing the bags under my eyes any good though :(

Hi something that came up in my Risk Assessment conducted by my employers was that the Assessment had to stand for all possible child bearing woman due to the fact that anyone could be pregnant and not know/not be required to tell anyone until 25 weeks gestation so all staff members were given a copy of the risk assessment (hope this makes sense) :)

Carla

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)