Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello and check I am doing this right-never used a forum before and am being moved from Yr6 to reception in September!!

Glad to be the first to welcome you moisy :o The FSF was my first experience of using a forum too. Now 4,000 posts later I don't know what I did before FSF xD

You've certainly done ok so far and I look forward to getting to know you more in the near future. Any queries just ask. :(

Peggy

What an exciting time you have ahead of you. Be assured that you will find lots of good advice and support here. xD And don't worry about doing something wrong on the forum - we are a friendly bunch and there will always be someone around to help if needed. :o

Hi from me too.

I moved from Year 6 teacher to Nursery Manager (0 to 5's). It's great - I love them both!

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello and check I am doing this right-never used a forum before and am being moved from Yr6 to reception in September!!

Gosh!

This is great! I have been looking around the site and can't believe the support available. Thank you to all your very speedy welcomes. I have already started noting ideas for Sept and I haven't even done my Yr 6 SATs yet!!

Guest Wolfie

You're a very young teacher then?!?! :oxD:( Sorry, I know it's corny but I couldn't resist it! :(

Hi Moisy and welcome from me too. What a culture shock lies ahead for you! I'm sure you'll love it :o

I wish, Wolfie!! I have taught Reception before but it was pre Foundation Stage, Early Learning Goals, Stepping Stones etc. But I am so looking forward to getting back into this age group and getting away from QCA, SATs et al. My Head has also given me permission to buy whatever I need to develop our somewhat present boring reception curriculum into an exciting and inspiring one. How great is that?

Guest Wolfie

Moisy that sounds really good - it's great for you to know that you've got support from the top...he/she must have faith that you can do a good job! :o

welcome, i hope you find this forum as useful as I do, everyone is so helpful and you can keep really up to date with new publications etc

Thank you for all your warm welcomes. I spent hours last night on this site just reading. It is wonderful! I can't wait to get into reception now and try out all the fantastic suggestions. You all have such wonderful ideas. Hope I will be able to contribute in the near future. Thanks again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)