Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just A Useless Piece Of Info To Share

Rea

I've been a full member for 3 years today. xD

So, for 3 years I have sat at every opportunity, at all hours of the day or night in front of a small screen like an alcoholic would sit outside a brewery.

I've shouted and pleaded in turn at my children to let me have one more go, and actually sulked if it wasnt my turn.

I've learnt something new every day and 'spoken' to the most wonderful people. And here I publicaly appologise for the drivel that has to escape my finger tips, its all done with a smile you know. :(

I think I've only ever had one 'tiff' and I seem to remember it was about Lord of the Rings :o

I've had a really good time.

Thank you everyone :(

Sounds familiar Rea. I know if my daughter is using my laptop instead of the PC and I want to log on I get really miffed with her, telling her that it is my work computer and I urgently need to get something done!

Thank you for your "drivel", it often makes me smile. And I won't say congrats for being a member for three years-it's not exactly a hardship to endure is it?

Linda

AWw wow, congrats! You made me go and check how long I've been a member and I was :o that I've been a member since 28th September 2003 so I'm heading towards 4 years! Who knew eh?!

I'm nearly up to a year!!! time flies when your having fun!! I have found this site great for seeking points of view, getting up to date information, getting help & having a laugh. What ever did i used to do with my time? :o

Well done Rea I'm only in my 2nd year. It is so special to have some one to ramble to who knows exactly what it is like and with out loosing my voice as well!!!!!!

I don't know what I would do with out the Forum the information is so good. My staff always say you must have got that from the forum, when I show them something new.

Have many more of them Rea

Even though I am retired, I still make my daily visit to the site, and I can spend time without feeling that I should be doing other things. :oxD