Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

So I Am A Camel

HI

The other day i was working in the pre-school room, and a little boy (he is nearly four) said to JO (member of staff) ' Jo, you are like a Giraffe', because you are tall and thin and you have a long neck'. so seeing the opportunity there i said ' so what animal is Dawn', one child shouted 'your a grumpy lion' LOL (guess i'd been grumpy that day at least in his eyes anyway) :o , the other child said 'well, your like a camel'. I asked him why and he said 'because your all lumpy'..... well i swear i creased up laughing as did the other two staff in the room.... xD the children looked bewildered at what we found so funny... I had to ask this child where my lumps were (gluten for punishment obviously LOL)... he said 'you have two on your head and one on your back'...guess im thankful he didn't see my lumpy tummy, bum and everything else LOL

he certanly brightened my day

Dawn

Don't you just love children. I have a child in my setting who just loves to point out all my imperfections with such comments like "you have a spot on your chin my mum gets spots you've got lots" and yesterday he curiously asked me about my cross over teeth "why are they funny?" so far it's only been comments about my face lets hope he dosen't start on the rest of me.