Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Best Practice Network

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

I'm haivng a look round at the moment to see which training providers are offering the EYPS training in my area and have come across an organisation called Best Practice Network - does anyone know anything about them, has anyone done any training or qualifications with them in the past? They do the training in locations very convenient for me but I want to make sure that I've chosen the right provider!

Hi

I have not had any dealings with them myself but have spoken to people that have and have received feedback that they are a reputable respected company if that helps. I am looking at doing mine with em direct which are offering training in our local area and who coleagues have completed training with and had a very positive experience. Hope this is of help. Shelley

Guest Wolfie

Thanks Shelley - I have spoken to someone else who is doing the training through them today and she also says that they are a very good company so I think I shall take the plunge!

I was part of the initial cohort of EYPS candidates working with Best Practice Network. However, I trained at the Bristol centre. I was very impressed with the set up.

I was also chosen as a representative to go to London to collect certificates from Estelle Morris and I met the other leaders / tutors from the Best Practice Network up North. They seemed great.

It also seems as though Best Practice Network are at the forefront of the providers as they have been chosen to support the making of a promotional DVD by CWDC out of all the providers. A cross section of settings will be featured to inform potential candidates about EYPS.

I would say go for it!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)