Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Has Anyone Transferred Credits From Another Degree?

Hi all just ondering if anyone transferred any credits from another degree onto the Foundation degree?

I did a BA Hons QTS Business Studies about 10 years ago passed the 1st year and 1st term of the second year. Have enquired about transferring the credits as I have started the E123/4 and these might not be necessary if I can credit transfer.

Has anyone else credit transferred from an unrelated degree?

Deb

you can do APL to the foundation degree just on experience without needing credit this entails bypassing the assignments and just doing the ECA's for E124 and E123 so gaining the level 4 and completing the 1st year of the degree. Not sure on any other details as i decided the best route would be to do E124 and E123 so I had the foundation information for following years (really pleased I did). I am on final year of degree and have found the past two years worth of assignments usefull. You may find that you can quite easily bypass the level 4 depends how you manage academically.If you contact the Ou they should be able to give more info on APL route if you decide to go down that route. Hope this ramble makes sense. What ever you decide good luck. Shelley

Thanks shelley but I have already started E123/4 so it is a bit late to do the APEl route now anyway I shall see what they come back with i think I will give them a ring tomorrow morning.

Deb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)