Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Friendly Advice Urgently Needed

Glad to hear that you have a few options to consider, better than none at all eh xD:(

Agree about staff being the most important resource. :o

Peggy

Only just started reading this!!

I went from 26 x 2.6 - 4 yr olds in one room to DN's, so we are the flip side. One room was great, you got to see and know all the children and parents, whereas in a DN you're less mobile. Stuck in one room with a handful of children has the potential to be boring, and in all honesty I have been bored on occassions, there are times when the children really dont want adult interaction and when theres only 8 of them it's hard to find something to do.

In one room, I was always busy, always entertained, always seeing new things and having to think on my feet.

Whatever your decision, I hope it turns out well :oxD

Good to know that you seem to feel more comfortable in the school you went to see.

And those who asked for your policies, yet didn't give you the job... ha-ha... what pants!

How did it go today with the other place?

Best wishes :o !