Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Online Puzzle

Beau

Join the club Hali, i have loads missing in cocktails, the only one i have it related to james bond, i also i loads of gaps in magazines, tried everything i can think off!!!!! i just want to scream.

Hali,one of them is a type of bomb beginning with M, another is the walking dead, another is an on fire Italian sports car and an on fire saviour, if you want I can tell you the answers!

Simcity in magazines think off another word for crazy and two characters at Alice in Wonderlands teaparty.

Karrie

satisfaction that you had the perseverance and stamina to carry on to the end....(still got about 4 boxes to fill but did the meta puzzle.)

and the meta puzzle if you haven't done it. then I had a link where I found another puzzle a-Z with no instructions... not got far with it....seems to have no rhyme or reason to it.

Inge

I started the A-Z one but only got as far as about p I think. You have to link between one letter of the alphabet to the next somehow, but as you say some of the links were very strange.

I don't think there's a puzzle to access as such, you need to use the answers in the yellow boxes to work out the answer. I did solve the puzzle but I don't know the answer because I was expecting on message across the screen to say whether I was right or wrong but all that happens is that the small message at the top on the left changes to 'meta puzzle puzzle solved'. I typed in loads of different answers before I noticed the puzzle was solved so I haven't got a clue which one was right!

Karrie

Karrie did you try "A to crazy"? Its very difficult, you have to find type in the next bit, from a common element. A to B, Bee to (think phonics) etc.. carol vorderman did something similar on her brain game on the tele, but you got a few things to work it out.

The answer to the meta puzzle needs to be googled. The answer has something in common with the 4 words in the yellow box.