Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good Purchase

My boyfriend has just bought one of these.

It is small and stands up like a photo frame. You insert the memory card from your digital camera into it, and it plays a loop of the photos. You can alter the speed at which it plays them.

Not sure why he's bought it - probably because it's a gadget he hasn't got!

I've got my eye on it for work, in order to show parents photos of their children at parent's eves etc.

Guest Wolfie

Oooh, that looks good - you're right, it would make a great display tool for parents! I've got a husband like your boyfriend - can't bear to be without the latest gadget...he seems to have passed the gene on to our children as well, I have no hope of living in a gadget free house!! :D

Edited by Wolfie

Or even for sharing with children. They could view photos taken on a regular basis - as the process from taking the photo to printing can often be a long one - what with other work commitments, etc!

I put my photos on a program from I think microsoft. Will try and give you all the correct program later.

I just put it on and it keeps flicking through them like a presentation. you can stop it when you like. its like a slide show. I save them on my memory stick and put it onthe laptop near the entrance at work and the paents watch it when they come in.

Its great and parents really like it. It was very simple to do.

Will now try and hunt down the program for you.

wow, i thought the first one was the cheapest id seen, but thats a real bargain ninafox!

I have mine on an aol screensaver, but not for work, too worried that someone will pitch the laptop if the door gets left on the latch, or one of the parents or kids might wipe off all my files. :o

Thanks guys.

I put my photos on a program from I think microsoft. Will try and give you all the correct program later.

Is it photo story 3 for windows?

We made a pretend TV out of a box, with a clear window, I sit the laptop in the box so children can't touch keys etc and they love sitting together watching a slideshow of their pics on the telly. :D They even pretend to change the channel (picture) with an old remote control. :D:o

Will try and get time to post a picture of it.

Peggy