Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lets Throw A Party

Well i continued the party last night, drinking way too much LOL xD paying the price today though!

so im on the coffee now..... can't believe itsback to work tommorow, where has the weekend gone ....

Loving the virtual party BTW, way cheaper than a real one.....

so go on, confess, who else has been hungover this weekend?, i can't be the only one feeling rubbish :o

Dawn

I'm not feeling great Dawn, think I ate too much also, that's the trouble with alcohol it makes you eat too much!

I haven't been able to eat today and have taken a vow not to drink to at least Friday.....not that any of you will no anyway!!

BTW great to hear from you so soon, thought you might be gone for a while, get yourself an early night tonight! :)

Oh, sounds good :D LOL

Hey we've not finished yet as some of us are going to be late starters so perhaps we'll join in next weekend. We will have to have a housewarmng won't we Dawn?

Hi shelley,

I didn't think i wouldhave internet, but it appears that the landlord here has wirless internet which i can tap into :D so im happy :o ....

Means i can still have my daily (or rather nightly) fix of FSF...

What did i do with my life before FSF, as i always seem to be on here LOL xD

Thought you had no Internet during the week Dawn?!

Yeah, he said i could :D , and what's more he doesn't wnat any money for it either :D

That's good news then. Does he know you're tapping into it?!