Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Posters For Eyfs

beth1

There will be new posters for the EYFS from Featherstone Education due out in April 07. :D I have seen them at the Education Show and they look good, very similar to the one that are out now. There are 3 A3 posters in the pack. We are not able to buy them yet but I have been told to keep an eye out on the website for them. So more reading to do then. :o

Beth

There are already some posters on EYFS that you can download from the teachernet site where the EYFS framework is - I think someone has web referenced it on the EYFS forum - I have printed one off and if it is the same one it provides a very nice summary, similar in desgin to that of the ECM framework poster.

Nikki

• 1 month later...

Right I have been told today that they are aviable to order as they are now ready. As yet I have not visited their website so I am not sure how you are all expected to order them, as they didn't go into detail.

Beth

They are called Early Years Foundation Stage Charts, it comes in sets of 3 @ £9.99. xD I too have looked on the website and cannot find any reference to them. :o Which is strange considering the leaflet given to me says you can order online.

I have got mine and they look really good, very much like the ones for the birth to three and foundation stage posters. :(

Beth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)