Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Birmingham Ed Show Meet Up

beth1

As quoted from other post from Rea:

"If anyone can manage it, and obviously would like to meet, I'll be in the seating area (EY-A50) at around 11.30."

Ok I thought I would start a new tread to confirm everything for tommorow if we would like to meet up. :D I have visions of something going wrong for example spending lots of time looking for each other. xD:( My brains in overdrive :( it been a postive day today. :D

So on that basis:

How will we be able to indenfy ourselves to each other? :o

Any ideas anyone?

Beth

Would it be silly of me to say 'name badge'???

Although hubby printed mine and has put my full name on, including the MRS, which I dont like because it looks like MR'S, and I aint nobodys :o

I'll doctor my badge to say REA and I'll be wearing a smile :D

Hi - cool I will look out for you all if I am there on time.

Ummm my badge won't say fairynough though as my name obviously isn't fairynough :oxD:(

I am another Kat :D

How about wearing a pic of your avatar? By the way, I'm a bit disappointed as can't make the Manchester one now but we are going on a holiday so can't complain

I don't think I'm gonna be there on time for the meet, but I'll have my name badge on me.

I'm the one with black bags under their eyes!! :o

:( I can imagine that the other people in the ed show will be looking at us strange. :oxD:( Well hopefully most of us will be there at around 11.30am so it should not be much of a problem. :( I am sure Shelley1 would find us somewhere in the hall. :D

Beth