Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Have A Good Time!

I just wanted to say have a good time those of you who are going to the education show in Birmingham tomorrow. Don't spend too much money!

Linda

Ooh, Linda, you should have said that to me this morning!!

I've had a short jaunt to Nottingham City Centre for new shoes - let's just say one pair of shoes could never cost what I ended up spending :oxD

Now, how do I hide the credit card bill................??

I'm sure we will, thanks

Sue

Hey, if you get your skates on, Carol, you can come with us - my son, Steve, is staying over in Loughborough for the foreseeable future (something to do with crunching car and it being currently unavailable!!) so there's a spare bed!!

Sue :o

I'm hoping to buy some more finger puppets, they seem to get less abuse than the big ones.

I'm going for the free pens too, hubby was alike a little boy last year when he counted how many he'd got. 18 and one marker! He also loved the free sweets.

This year I'm going in grown up mode, without hubby, so I can dazzle everyone I meet from the forum with my maturity and adult conversation :oxD

Nichola

I am going to the Manchester show-I have booked my deputy and I on some of the seminars.

Sue-I don't want to hear that you have been buying shoes tomorrow!!

Linda

Nichola

I am going to the Manchester show-I have booked my deputy and I on some of the seminars.

Linda

o0o0o fab! Are you going on the Saturday? There weren't any seminars suitable for me now I've moved in special.

We've booked four so we will be there all day. I can't remember the times but we could sort something out nearer the time. It would be good to meet up with others if they are going.

Linda

Linda - I daren't!

Pete was very nice about the shoes (both pairs), the trousers, the jacket and the blouse :o but I think I might have the blessed plastic confiscated soon xD

Have fun in Manchester, then. Maybe we'll all hook up another time.

Sue

Nichola

Linda

Hey Linda and Nichola I am going to the Manchester Show on the Friday for 3 seminars but if you want an FSF meet on Saturday I could come too. :D It only 40-60 minutes away(depending on traffic). This time we will have to co-ordinate ourselves a little better so we don't miss each other etc. :o

Beth

Would be lovely if you wanted to come on the Saturday. I used to go on the Friday when I was at uni but now have to settle for the busier Saturday!

Me and Linda have met before (gosh quite a while ago now) but always like to meet new people. Where are you then if you live an hour away?