Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

well ofsted are due in tomorrow,

was in school at 7.45 this morning and only just left at 7 . dont know why we do this to ourselfs as things were nice and tidy anyway(cant even think of a better adjective than nice).

foundation co-ordinator panicking as things might nit be as up to date as she should have had them( she has recently been off on sick leave) .

anyway im sure things will be fine and i am back in at 7.45.

just having lager and even opened an easter egg.

The very best of luck- smile - be yourselves and everything will be fine.

Best OFSTED I had was when the inspector came into my room and trying to stand up I fell off my chair. He put his hand out to help me up and I shook it ( from the floor) and said 'How do you do' - silly me- still it broke the ice and things could ony get better.

Well actually they didn't - the next evening if was absolutley bucketing down with rain-really torential. It was 5:30 and I thought that THEY must have gone. I didn't have a coat so a colleague and I got some balck bin-bags and wore them to get to the car park. Next morning the Reggie met me in the corridor and quietly said as she passed 'Interesting rainwear!" and walked on. Oh well it gave us all a laugh.

first day over and the lady who came to us was very pleasent and appeared to like what she saw.

my grandaugter who is in the unit came over to me through the morning and gave me a really big hug , the inspector looked over and smiled and thought this was lovely (she didnt know im her gran).

one day left :D