Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Foundation Curriculum

This was announced yesterday by Beverley Hughes and it appears to be mandatory from September 2008

1) Does anyone have any links to useful resources which relate to it please?

2) To what extent will it apply to private nursery schools with no state funding ie not registered for the NEG or anything else?

TVM

Welcome to the forum :)

Are you following the Foundation Stage curriculum at the moment? If so, any of the resources on this site will be useful!

As for the new EYFS, the content is very much the same, ie six areas of learning, etc. It does, in addition, replace the birth to three matters guidance and the National Standards, so it is a cohesive framework.

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question about private nursery schools' obligations, but I'll try to find out :)

hi all, i phoned using the number given in yesterdays forum discussion. Got through really quick but the new information is currently out of stock untill the end of this month. You can order as many copies as you like, we will have to wait and see!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)