Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Zoo Lab Disappointment

I am sooo disappointed . After reading all the nice comments on the website, I decided that I would phone zoolab to come to the nursery and reception class. We told the children that they were coming. We phoned the day before to make sure that they were coming and to make sure they didnt need anything. They said they were coming. At 8:30 on the morning they phone to say that they cannot come due to staff sickness. First group meant to start at 9:00. You can understand our disappointment. To top it off they said that they could come friday and then cancelled that too so now we have to wait two weeks. All I can say it better be good!!!!! :o

Guest Wolfie

Oh that's not good is it! xD Hopefully you might be offered some kind of compensation for all the disappointment and disruption? Maybe a discount? :o I hope that when they DO come, it lives up to expectations! :)

Guest HelenW

Please let us know if they turn up and how it was, I am planning to book them for the Summer Term. I hope it goes well for you. Helen

Zoolab, I'm afraid are renowned for being unprofessional. I should know, I used to be one of their rangers.

They don't look after their staff, therefore they pull "sickies" whenever they feel like it.

They will arrive eventually and the children will enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...