Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Love My Class...

As some of you know, I'm currently off work with a badly sprained ankle and it's driving me mad!

The supply teacher that is in my class is a friend of mine and just a few moments ago my mobile started ringing and it was the teacher. I was worried that something had happened and that's why she was ringing. I answered the phone and heard this strange 'hiya' I thought, that's not Linda, so I said, 'hello' and then I heard Linda in the back ground saying 'it's Nichola, say hello to her'.

Linda had rung me up so the kids could say hi to me and I could say hi to them! Such a sweet thing. Only 2 of my class talk and both of them said hi to me. I could hear the noises of the others in the class and it just really touched me.

I know its a bit of a rambling but it was such a nice thing for Linda to do and has really made my day. Sadly it makes me miss them even more and I'm more frustrated that I'm not ready to go back to work yet.

Yes, really sweet of her to think of me, and great that the kids said hi, although one who makes noises constantly decided that the moment the phone was put to him he would shut up!

I made it around tescos this afternoon with Joe, although now I'm aching, but that's the 1st time I've been out of the house, other than to go to the docs or A and E etc!