Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We're All Going To The Zoo Tomorrow!

We are off to Chester Zoo tomorrow, 35 children and 25 adults. The weather forecast is good and the children are as excited as can be! I will let you know how it goes!!!

Linda

Oh Linda lucky you :D well actually it's double lucky you! One for the zoo and one because it is Chester!

I LOVE Chester, went to school there, the same one from 4-18yrs down by the River Dee. Haven't been back for years but would love to get the chance. The famous city walls ( out of bounds under our school rules but in the rebellious teenage years we often walked along them!) the quaint rows of shops and soo much more and of course the zoo!

Have a great day, say hi to the elephants for me and look forward to hearing all about it.

Hope you've had a good day, Linda.

The weather here is glorious!

My sister used to live in wrexham & I visited chester zoo with her, its really nice for families and can't imagine it won't be for you too.

Susan

Had a brilliant day! The weather was perfect and the children were wonderful! What a relief to get back in one piece though! I am absolutely shattered-I think tonight calls for a glass of wine or two!

Linda

Glad you had a good day. A glass of wine sounds very appealing to me too and I've not had the stress and excitement you've had today. :) The furthest we'll be going this week is a walk round to the local burn to look at frogs and daffodils. It'll be nice to get out of the hall though - we don't have an outside area so it doesn't happen too often.

We don't have an outside play area either Carol. There is a grassed area at the front of the church and we get out there as often as we can but we have to go out as a full group.

Today was great though. I think the coach journey and the sandwiches they took were just as, if not more important than the animals we saw!!! I really feel the parents and staff enjoyed the animals more. There was a baby orang utan born last night cradled in its mothers arms-sex unknown as it is such a new arrival that the keepers won't go in yet! A baby elephant, a baby chimpanzee and some baby monkeys. We were all oohing and aahing through the windows at them!!!!!

Lego land! Lucky you Hali-what a finish to a week after OFSTED!!!!!!!!!!

Linda