Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children Who Go Missing From School

Please can anybody help me, we have been asked for our policy for children who go missing whilst at school/ nursery. Has anybody got a policy that they could share with me?

Thank You

Debs

Inge - That looks really comprehensive and covers all angles.

I saw a policy from a childminder a few weeks ago that stated as soon as the child was noted as missing, the police would be called - I wonder how many calls are made to the police for children who are playing hide and seek?

interestingly, we always ask parents to provide us with a small photograph of their child for our files, just in case this should happen, so we could provide the police with one.Guess how many we have received in the 3 years we have been open?? 1...........only one person felt it was necessary! Now, we take our own photographs for the childrens self-registration so we'd be able to use one of those for the police.

Here is ours! well i think it is on here not added an attachment before!

nope didn't work!

and again!

Ok I've had a go and a message tells me "You are not permitted to upload a file with that file extension" ? HELP!?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)