Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Stage Unit Prospectus

Hi All

I hope you can please help! I am a Nursery Teacher in a LEA funded school FSU.

I have been asked to develop a Foundation Stage Unit Prospectus to give to prospective parents which provides info about the curriculum, settling in routines, healthy eating, dropping off/collecting expectations etc.

I have already started this and I'm attempting to make it interesting and readable for parents.

I wondered has anyone any examples of an FSU prospectus they would kindly share so I can check I'm on the right lines.

Thank you in anticipation.

Hi

We do not have a FSU prospectus as such but we have a welcome pack and policys on the six ELG if you would like to pm me your address I would quite happily post one to you (is a little large to e-mail)

• 1 month later...

Hi. I am a new Head who is looking at the possibility of having a Foundation Unit in our school. I would be very grateful to receive a copy of your welcome pack etc. Would that be possible?

Edited by Guest

A question and answer style format is good. When I was looking at updating the nursery one (which I never got round to), I asked all my friends who are mums with young children, what they would want to know, and a couple suggested a question and answer style prospectus - kept quite simple.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)