Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help...........oh What A Busy Morning Poem

im sure i ve seen this poem(oh what a busy morning i ve been playing with the dough..............) published somewhere on this site...................just cant remember where :o .....point me in the right direction someone.........pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassseeeeeeee!!!!

It was on here a while ago Lynn. But it seems to have disappeared!!! It was me who posted it! I will try and find it for you on the site or I can post it for you tomorrow afternoon!

linda

• 2 weeks later...

Child's Play - a poem for all Foundation Stage workers

First time in posting a message, although I have been a frequent visitor to the site.

Whilst studying for the Diploma in pre-school practice, this was read to us by our tutor. It was fantastic, it was one of the first things I took back to work and displayed, not only for parents but a rather "old fashioned" staff team who were reluctant to adpot the FS Curriculum, and the benefits of play.

I love the site, it is a source of many articles and info that I can take back to our team meetings to improve our setting, and indeed our practices. I have worked with the foundation stage since it's introduction in 2000, and I have seen the obvious benefits it has for all of the children in our setting.

Keep up the good work

Janet

Hi Janet -

Welcome to the site and thanks for saying hello! :D

Thanks also for the comments about the forum. It's largely the result of the enthusiasm and commitment of members, like yourself, who know how important this phase of a childs education is!

Incidentally - you're welcome to keep your username as it is, but it's not generally a good idea to use your email address as your username. Horrible programs come crawling around places like this, recognise email addresses and send them back to be used for spam email. If you PM me with an alternative username I'll be happy to change it for you!

Best wishes,

Steve.