Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyps Validation

belle06

HI

I have just read a post from a new member who is on the 4th year of there degree with the OU and is on the validation route of the EYPS I was under the belief that you had to have the degree before could go for the EYPS which is whet i have been waiting to complete. If this is not the case I could look at starting. Can someone tell me if this is the case and if so what experience qualifications do you need for just the validation route. Thanks Shelley

Hi,

That's me, sorry to cause you confusion, you are quite right you do need a degree before you can do the validatin course for EYPS. But, it does not have to be in early years. I already have a BSC(Hons) in Combined Sciences from absolutely years ago, so that is how I qualified. I am also in the process of doing my foundation degree, but that is extra!

Sarah

I have completed E123, E124, the dreaded E115, and am now doing U212. I have done the first TMA which was not bad, but I am miles behind with the reading due to the EYPS which is TONS more work than I expected it to be! What are you doing at the moment?

Sarah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)