Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Single Status Petition

I just wanted to draw everyone's attention to this weeks nursery world and an article tittled 'National pay sought for nursery nurses'.

I know many nursery nurses are, or have been effected by single status and that most of us will be loosing out in some way.

Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/singlestatus (don't know how to do a link sorry) and sign the petition that is asking the primeminster to implement a national pay structure for nursery nurses and T.A 's which takes into account experience, qualifications, abilty etc

I have just visited the site and there are only 159 signatures I know there are many more nursery nurses and T.A's out there who deserve fair pay so please sign, and for all those teachers who benefit from highly skilled and supportive team members now's your chance to show us that you appreciate what we do by adding your names to the petition also.

I thank you all in advance

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)