Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dpp Help!

hello all, new here. i am currently doing the d.p.p and i am on the second assignment (which has to be handed in soon!!) i have done three activities and have evaluated them, i have shown my tutor the feed back i got was to evaluate in ,more depth to acheive a higher grade, which i would like to do...does any 1 have any suggestions on how to evaluate more!!! any suggestions or advice on the dpp would be very much appeciated as i am getting rather stressed ..

Thought I would welcome you to the site Leigh and thank you for your first post.

What is the title of your assignment? What sort of activities are you assessing? Come back with some more details and we will be able to help. Two of my staff completed the DPP 18 months ago. They found it hard work but both did well. Are you working as well? If so what are you doing?

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Linda

Hi there Leigh! I'm new too, welcome!

i did the DPP about 8 years ago, I know it's changed since then and have lost track of the assignments, so will reiterate what Linda said, will be standing by with suggestions then, hopefully!

Sue :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)