Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Work, Work, Work

beth1

That when you think you don't have much work to do a load more comes in. xD I am sat here reading the forum and writing up my time audit for a college task from last term. I am struggling to write it out in 500 words I can't really find a lot to say about my 5 day time audit. :o:( I still have orgainstaion and quality management from the Personal Development and Managment module to complete and then probaley buy the time I catch up on these I will have to write up human resource managment and marketing! :(

Well at least one of the modules doesn't have a lot of work to complete only a 2000 word report on a critcal event I haven't decded yet, not to metion write up in neat in my diary! :( As well as ICT essay to do well 1000 words not a lot to write but I don't know how to start it.

I think once this year is done I will be well on my way to becoming a relfecitive practitioner and indepenant learner.

Beth

I know how you feel Beth, I have been given my next three module handbooks and don't know where to start, so many things going on elsewhere in my life I can't seem to focus on course work.

I want to study just can't find the time or inclination - just hoping tomorrow will bring new energy, trouble is I thought that yesterday as well!

We will get through it, and hopefully one day be posting on here to celebrate graduation!

Not that far off for you eh Hali!! :)

Yey I have done another module piece :D only 6 more to get done before 30 April 07. I am now only 1 down from last term, I hope I can get this one done before the end of the week then I will be upto date on this Personal, Development and Mangament module. :o

Does anyone think that the deadlines you have been set are fast approaching? Well I do only a few more weeks to do and lots to do in this time slot. xD

Beth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)