Jump to content
Home
Forum
Join Us
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Quality Premium


belle06
 Share

Recommended Posts

We have been luck enough to access the Quality Premium of the transformation fund which is £5000 per year. 49% can be used to give a pay incentive to the graduate employed and the other 51% has to be used to improve quality of service but can not be used for capital purchases. has any one any suggestions what I can usee the money for struggling with not been able to spend on capital. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

were investing in:

 

>books for parents

>lending library for children and parents

>development of the outdoor play area

>a storysack library

>development of props for imaginative play

>in house training for staff

>parents information about our montessori philosophy and how to continue this in the home evvironment

>a sensory garden to raise awareness of the montessori centenary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've used it to pay a curriculum allowance for three members of staff to receive inhouse training on an area of the curriculum, and to give them the opportunity to specialise. They've built up files of photos, planning, evaluations etc of their area (eg Maths, Role Play), to show the children's learning and how brilliant our provision is! :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)