Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Stage Information For Parents

Right, not 100% sure that this is in the right place but have done a forum search and cannot find anything specific (maybe its just me!)

I am hoping to find some kind of information booklet that is given to parents with information about the Foundation Stage. It doesn't have to be too in depth but it does need to tell parents roughly what it is all about and what we do.

Anyone have any ideas where I could find one, as I'm hoping to use on in my latest assignment? I have a feeling I'm going to have to make one up, and obviously I need to use proper information.

Thanks everyone in advance!!!

Clare I'm fairly sure that Surestart do an info leaflet, try their website?

Yes, they do - put "foundation stage" into the search facility in publications and it's no 75 on the matches - hope these instructions are clear enough, I can't do links!!

Edited by Wolfie

Thanks for that Wolfie. I had already looked on the Standards Site and found the literature on there, but was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to sit and type it in my own words!

It's not me being lazy, I just have a deadline to meet! Trust me to leave it to the last minute though :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)