Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pets And Vets Help

hi, wondering if anyone has got any colouring sheets of pet animals/pictures of a vet/ pictures of the tools that vets use or could point me in the right direction thanks. :D

We also rang our ocal vets and they suggested we go round on a visit - it was fab! The children talked about it for weeks afterwards, their favourite bit was watching a dog having his teeth cleaned!

thanks thats been a great help. :D My printer has been working overtime. We are having a vet come to the nursery and reception class we couldnt go there because there was not enough room. He says he is going to bring his dog with himwhich Im really looking forward to let alone the children. We arre also having zoolab come to do the wriggly roadshow.

I have been looking into having a pet fish and stick insects but they seem to cost alot of money by the time you have brought a tank/pumpetc... never mind. ill kept looking.

Thanks again

Have a look at www.small-life.co.uk - they have stick insects and other creepy crawlies that you can keep and it doesn't have to be too expensive.

Oh yes and the Canine Defence League(think that's what it's called) do a resource pack for school as well. It's all coming back to me now, long time since we did that topic!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)