Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh My I Have.....

beth1

seen another job going. Senior Nursery nurse in a neighbouring town, full time in the baby room. It's got its own website with lots of information on the setting. 3 rooms baby room is birth to 18 months, a toddler room is 18 months to 2 1/2 years and a preschool room of 2 1/2 - 5 years. On top of all this I match all requirement of quals level 3 or above well I have level 3/4, knowlagde of birth to three matters, well yes I now fully understand this using planning, the only thing is the bit about previous experince requried does this mean at senior level or just in gernal? I do have nearly 4 years experince and have run and out of school club as well as covering as a room leader when needed. xD:D

Oooooo I will have to wait until Monday as my adviser at workwise is on holidays until then but I think I will send him an email to let him know about this vacancy. This just sounds right up my street. :o

Beth

It does sound good, and I am sure that you can demonstrate your experience so go for it = good luck with the interview - make sure that you look at the person spec if there is one and ensure that you highlight how you meet the essential and desirable requirements. I messed up on getting an interview for which I was well qualified for but I failed to put in some details and got rejected. If you have all the necessary qualifications then make sure you substantiate them with how you have acheived certain things. Good luck

Nikki

Well we went shopping up at Keighley this afternoon for the weekly supermaket shop. :o On the way back we did a slight de-tour to see where this nursery is, its just of a medum side roundabout that turns on to the road to Keighley. :D Both mum and I looked at it, I thought it looked nice from the outside and at least there was parking near by as the convered nursery was once a house. Anyway mum got a better look at it than me and she commented on a big extention at the back and apply for the job via my workwise advisor on Monday. :DxD

The journey back took 25 mins and is approx 10 miles away and that was at 3.30pm and term time, :D which isn't bad considering that other job I went for was 15 miles away. :( I just hope I can get hold of the job spec/description from the nursery as I think it would help alot. :D Oooo I can feel myself getting all excited about this job and I have a good feeling about it too.

I will let you know my progress with this job.

Beth