Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Snail Race Game

Hi

Can anyone tell me where i can buy the board game with the snails on with the different colour squares and the coloured balloon game, i've been searching for ages, maybe i'm just on the wrong websites.

Gosh, making our own was the only way we could afford anything at one time. So it's not a silly suggestion at all. :D

A really good game I saw in a nursery was called 'build a village'. It did what it said on the tin using a coloured dice and trees, houses, vehicels with corresponding colours on them. Each child had a board with a 'map' on and coloured spots to match their piece to. :D

I agree with Marion, Orchard Toys have some great games, very good value - they also have some really good puzzles including some excellent floor puzzles.

Hi Simcity

I have snail race in class and it's suddenly got really popular. I was wondering about making an outdoor version. Large laminated coloured snails to wear as tabards. The paving stones to act as the track and making a large dice with the corresponding coloured circles on it. I'll let you know how I get on........wonder whether it will transfer successfully to outdoor and moving players? I'll have to make sure it's well differentiated from the fast scooter zone. Don't want any snail squidging! :o

AOB