Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Role Of The Teacher In Children's Centres

Guest Wolfie

I've just booked myself onto a course run at the Early Excellence Centre in Huddersfield entitled "The role of the Teacher in Children's Centre". It's a two day course, with a gap of about a month inbetween the two days, and looks very interesting. I guess we have to do a bit of work/thinking/etc between the two days?

Anyway, I though it might be of interest to others? The course that I'm on (March-April) might be full now I think but it's being repeated in the summer term if anyone else wants to go. I just think that our role seems to vary so much and any kind of central guidance and traning has to be a good thing!

The Centre has its own website but my lack of IT knowledge and skills prevents me from doing a link! :o Just google it and it'll come up. The Centre itself looks as though it has a lot to offer.

Lucky you. I have been on several courses there and they were really interesting. I like their resources area but everything is very expensive still it gives lots of ideas. the last time I went it was to a course run by Paddy Beals from Wingate Nursery School which was absolutely wonderful, inspiring in fact.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)