Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Only A Childminder Would...

Take 6 children to the museum at Henley, but, despite it tipping with rain, will still take sandwiches to have outside! xD I must be mad!! It may have been freezing cold, but the kids all enjoyed it nevertheless. :o:D

Sounds wonderful, :D:D takes me back to when I was childminding, I loved it, the children I looked after for the longest are now 19 yrs and 16yrs old and i still have contact with them, you build such lovely relationships with them, don't you?

Many a day we did 'mad' things, wonderful to be your own boss isn't it and be spontaneous!?

Some of 'my' children often remind me of the things we done, keep a diary it is amazing how quickly you forget the little things that are so poignant. :D

All buses up here come equipped with seat belts and it is the responsibility of the driver to make sure that all children are seated and belted properly before he/she can pull away. We went on a playgroup trip last year and despite the fact that the bus was late and many of the passengers were pretty stressed about it, the driver was most insistent. :)

Oh, and only a childminder (mad one) would do a barbecue for 14 kids in the middle of February in the garden! Thank goodness the rain stayed off! lol It was with another childminder mind!

I have an unusaul group of children this year. It was pouring down yesterday we all put our puddle suits and wellies on grabbed our umberellas. We marched outside i looked around and as i'm out jumping in puddles with about 4 children the rest are inside hiding behind the door - moaning its too wet!!!!