Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

All About Me Booklets

When a child starts at our nursery we have a booklet which has a picture of them on the front, information about things they like to do etc inside , We also keep something nice they have done during their time at nursery in here,also it has a printed form for a 2yr old assessment and then a 3 year one and then the Foundation stage profile kicks in, does anyone have anything similar that I could take a look at- in the hoping it will insire me to change ours as its one of those jobs I mean to do but never seem to get around to doing as there are soooooooooooo many others things to do on this never ending list!

We have a similar booklet for our children - we then add observations and photos every couple of weeks (we have about 12 children - 8 per day in our 2-3's group so can obs fairly regularly).

We don't have a checklist for 2 year olds but use the worcester nursery profile for our 3's - this does have pages for recording observations made under the BTTM headings.

Not sure that these are what you're looking for but I have attached just in case they're of interest.

DAY_OBS_SCHEDULE2.doc

nursery_profile___B23M_learning_journey.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)