Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Scardy Cat......

beth1

In the words of Tweety pie.... :wacko:

I thought I saw a puddy cat a creeping up on me, I did, I did see a puddy cat a creeping up on me. :o

Well ok not exacely creeping up on me but more sat on our small seat outside our front window (we have a big picture window). xD A cat was watching me eat my breakfast and as I put down my bowl on the floor the cat made me jump of the chair. :( We have cats walking up and down in front of our window, we call it pussy cat alley! :( Anyway the cat I saw this morning must have been new ok it was a young kitten, a lovely black one. :D Thank goodness it didn't see the budgie otherwise it would have tried to get in the house to eat it! :rolleyes:

Aww I wish I could have a cat but I am not allowed one, well I am not suppirsed with gran's cat silverster! It wrecked all the stuff in the house. :unsure:

If I had the choice between a cat and a dog it would be a cat, oh wouldn't it be nice if I could have 1 cat, 1 labordue dog and the budgie! :(;)xD

Oh well I will just have to put with the budgie! :D Well at least they can talk back and cheap, no sorry cheep cheep! :ph34r: Dogs and cats are soo expensive to look after.

Beth

We've got 3 cats and they're lovely! Your pussy cat alley sounds a bit like our garden (and sometimes house!). In 2 houses now we seem to attract the local cats - we must send out cat loving pheromones or something!! More than once I've come home to find a neighbourhood cat curled up asleep in our house!