Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertation Module On Birth To Three Matters

Hi everyone,

I am needing a little bit of help with my dissertation module I need to be able to carry out a questionairre to conduct my primary research and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind spending a moment of their time in answering some questions for me!!!!! I would like to find out how various settings are using the birth to three matters framework and the impact on which it has had on your settings. I work in a private day nursery on the outskirts of York and within our setting I have come across many barriers that I feel have got in the way of putting the birth to three framework into practice. If anyone is interested in helping me with this I would really appreciate your help, please get in touch and I will be happy to e-mail you a questionairre.

Jo F

Hi Sue and Hali,

Thanks for replying to my plea! :D Would it be possible for you to e-mail me so I can respond to your e-mail, I can't attach the files otherwise. It's probably just me. Computers and I just don't go together. Hope this isn't a problem, <_<

Thanks Jo F

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Jo

Whatever I can do to help let me know I am lucky to be in a new nursery setting and have a free reign on implimenting BTTM in the planning

I am in the process of setting it up but will answetr what questions I can. :D

Liz

Hi Liz,

If you could send me an e-mail I will respond to it as I cannot send attatchments via this site, thanks

Jo F :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)